Monday, August 2, 2010

Taking it off

You know those plastic peelie things that come on new electronics? They're supposed to protect your new purchase from scratches.

I find them very hard to remove. It's like the newness of the item and purchase will wear off.

So, I've had my new printer for nearly three months, but kept the plastic covering.... UNTIL now!

I've got to admit that I pulled by the plastic coating on the small side and freaked out. I quickly smoothed it back over the surface. However, it's time to just pull it off!

It's all off, but I am regretting it.

I threw away that coating, but fortunately the cats have been enjoying biting it and rubbing up on it. Maybe there's something in that plastic coating....

2 comments:

  1. I see plastic and stickers on there still. Get rid of them all!!!! It makes it look junky. I want to see shiny plastic all over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, James! I can't believe I didn't even notice that sticker. It's clean, now. I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete