Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can you have too many shoes?

I confess. I like shoes. I have lots of shoes, though I have not been adding to my shoe collection lately. Is there a point where you can have too many shoes?

I sort them by season and type -- tennis shoes and flip flops go in one basket. I organize by flats, heels, high heel sandals, sandals, open toes, slingbacks and winter shoes (boots and other). My winter shoes are in a separate closet with my winter clothes. My golf shoes are in my trunk, so these aren't even included.

And, I have a habit of taking my shoes off when I get in the car, so I have at least three pairs in my car, and three pair in my garage where I took them out of my car, but haven't put them away yet.

Don't ask me how many shoes are in my closet right now, because I'm not going to even count. But there aren't as many shoes as there were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment